An indispensable tool in your collection of Wusthof knives
. Single-bevel blade with straight edge slices delicate raw fish effortlessly in a single glide. The ultra-sharp edge is ground on both sides, greatly reducing drag, ensuring perfect sushi presentation. With the long beveled blade slightly tapered from tip to point, this Wusthof classic
knife ensures ultimate balanced control to perform beyond sushi prep. Perfect for preparing boneless cuts of meat or fish, this knife cuts super-thin slices of pork for sukiyaki. Slices with pinpoint accuracy to ensure thin slices are intact for Rouladen or Carpaccio. Equally proficient to produce thin slices of onion for panini sandwiches or thicker slices of vegetables for roasting or grilling. Wusthof utilizes advanced laser technology to create this exceptional cutlery tool. Precision-forged from high-carbon rust-free steel, this multi-prep knife is skillfully honed by hand to maintain sharpness longer.
Signature to Wusthof Classic cutlery is the precision bolster, providing the heft, balance and safety for accurate performance and firm cutting control. Triple-compression rivets secure polymer handle to the full tang for superior strength and longevity. Hand wash. 9"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Bamboo sheath is also available with this sushi knife
. Custom-shaped to fit the exact blade angle for protection. Concealed magnets ensure secure locked-in storage.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality continues as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced laser technology.Product Features
- Single bevel with straight edge slices delicate raw fish effortlessly
- Beveled edge pushes away food to prepare perfect sushi, slice raw fish or meat
- Superior sharpness to prepare boneless cuts of meat or fish
- Long blade slightly tapered from tip to point allows greater balance and stability
- Precision-cuts thin slices of pork or beef and thick cuts of steak
- Excellent tool to slice vegetables thin for sandwiches or thick to grill or roast
- Precision-forged, high-carbon steel is rust-resistant
- Advanced laser technology and skillful honing create a knife blade edge that retains sharpness longer
- Precision bolster provides ideal heft and safety for firm cutting control
- Ergonomic polymer handle ensures a comfortable grip
- Full tang with triple-compression rivets for superior strength and longevity
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs