The mirror-polished reverse scalloped edge on this precision-forged Wusthof Classic utility chopper reduces drag for quick, efficient food prep. This precision-cutting edge pierces thick-skinned vegetables, fruits, melons or bread using minimal pressure, without crushing the exterior or interior. The slightly curved angle and wider blade on this serrated chopping knife
is like a santoku, to expertly slice, dice, mince or chop with ease. Cut paper-thin vegetables or fruit slices, julienne, segment fruit or create hors d'oeuvres with the precision of one high-performance blade. This exclusive cutting edge never touches the cutting board and will never need sharpening.
Signature to the Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance to perform quick, even cuts. Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless-steel. Wusthof Classic knives
are engineered with the new PEtec edge (Precision Edge Technology) and skillfully honed for superior sharpness. Full tang, signature bolster and finger guard provide ultimate balance and firm cutting control. Triple-riveted for longevity. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. Hand wash. 6"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Mirror-polished reverse scalloped edge reduces drag for quick, efficient food preparation
- Pierces thick-skinned vegetables, fruits, melons or bread using minimal pressure, leaving the exterior and interior fully intact
- With the curved angle and wider blade, this knife works like a santoku to expertly slice, dice, mince or chop
- Cuts paper thin vegetable slices for salads, juliennes and segments fruit
- Wusthof exclusive PEtec (Precision Edge Technology) edge is honed twice for superior sharpness
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel and tempered to retain a sharp edge longer
- Full tang, triple-riveted for longevity
- Signature bolster and finger guard for ultimate balance and cutting control
- Ergonomic polymer handle for comfortable grip
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs