The butcher knife of Wusthof Gourmet knives
is engineered for quick, precise slicing of meats, roasts and turkeys. Generously curved with a precision tip to penetrate thick skin on beef brisket or roasted pig right from the rotisserie. The thick blade of this Wusthof cimeter knife
ensures clean swift cuts through meats both large and small. Preferred for the ability to cut thin slices of beef, pork, ham or poultry, the Wusthof cimeter knife is a masterful precision tool for celebrity and home chefs -- a sought-after cutlery tool at barbecue events. The heel of this butcher knife features a thick strong edge to disjoint poultry or larger cuts of meat. Laser-cut to exacting standards from Wusthof's own high-carbon stainless-steel, Gourmet kitchen knives
equip the chef with the sharpness, balance and comfortable grip to masterfully accomplish the specific task at hand.
Permanently bonded to the handle, full tang on the Wusthof cimeter knife ensures superior strength and maneuverability. Special-alloyed steel is stain- and rust-resistant. Signature bolster and ergonomic handle triple-riveted for strength and longevity provides a nonslip, comfortable grip. Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Long curved blade allows quick precise slicing of large cuts of meat, roasts and poultry
- Precision tip penetrates thick-skin on beef briskets or roasted pig
- Thick blade swiftly cuts through cuts of meat both large and small
- Laser-cut to exacting standards from Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy
- Heel features thick strong edge to disjoint poultry or larger cuts of meat
- Full tang and signature bolster for superior strength, heft and cutting control
- Ergonomic synthetic handle, triple-riveted for strength ensures a smooth comfortable grip for either hand
- Special alloyed steel is stain- and rust-resistant
- Blade guard to protect knives from scratches or abrasions
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs