This perfect precision starter set. This Wusthof Classic knives
set includes essential tools for the kitchen. The 3 1/2" parer peels, chops, minces and dices vegetables and fruit and performs intricate work to create garnishes. The 5" hollow-edge santoku easily chops, dices or minces onions, potatoes and bulkier vegetables. This Wusthof 6-piece knife set includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the 8" chef's knife with long, slightly curved, extra-sharp blade to slice roasts, melons or squash, cut vegetables or fruit, mince herbs or garlic. Wusthof 8" bread knife slices through hard-crusted artisan loaves or soft sandwich bread, quickly and precisely.
Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless-steel Wusthof Classic knives are engineered with the new PEtec edge (Precision Edge Technology) and skillfully honed for superior sharpness. Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge, and use of the full blade to the heel. Triple compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability. Ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip. Lifetime manufacturer on German-made cutlery.
Wusthof Classic knives set includes come-apart kitchen shears with bevel- and serrated-edge blades of high-carbon, rust-free steel. Easily cut apart chicken, snip herbs and cut parchment paper. Extra-sharp stainless-steel blades cut through flower stems, twine and plastic packaging. This tool also opens jar lids and bottle caps, using the adjustable gripper teeth below the handles. The handles on these shears pull apart to clean or sharpen blades.
This Wusthof 4-Stage manual sharpener performs beyond traditional models, sharpening fine-edge, hollow-edge and scalloped edge knives. Two sets of sharpeners in one: tungsten carbide to quickly set a precision-sharp edge on Asian-style and standard blades. Ceramic rods finish the edge. This Wusthof 4-stage manual sharpener is lightweight and simple to use. A few quick strokes keeps knives in top-notch working condition. Protective sliding cover to shield hands from sharpeners when not in use. Nonslip grips on the base and handle for firm steady control. Wipe clean.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.6-Piece Set Includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" hollow-edge santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- Wusthof 4-stage manual sharpener
- This essential 6-piece starter set includes the razor-sharp cutlery and sharpener
- Perfect starter set for efficient kitchen prep: paring knife, hollow-edge santoku, chef's knife, bread knife, kitchen shears and 4-stage manual sharpener
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, rust-free stainless-steel
- Carefully ground, polished and honed by hand, maintaining integrity of blade
- Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge and use of the full blade to the heel
- Triple-compression rivets attach high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic polymer handle fits either hand for firm cutting control
- Kitchen shears cut through poultry, open stiff packaging and cut small stems and twines with ease
- Shears feature bottle opener and come apart to clean
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Wusthof 4-stage manual sharpener maintains a razor-sharp edge on cutlery
- Made in Solingen, Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs