This block set of Wusthof Classic knives
includes precision cutlery tools, shears and steel sharpener for prep, and countertop convenience. The tools in this 10-piece knife set deliver razor-sharp, balanced performance. Set includes: 3 1/2" paring knife to peel and trim vegetables, 4 1/2" and 6" utility knives to slice luncheon meats, tomatoes, trim meats, bread crusts or melon rinds. The 5" hollow-edge santoku combines efficiencies of a cleaver and chef's knife, with pockets of air to reduce friction and drag. Slice tomatoes and vegetables paper-thin, dice or julienne, with ultra-fast release. This Wusthof 10-piece set includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the 8" chef's knife with long, slightly curved, extra-sharp blade to slice roasts, melons or squash, cut vegetables or fruit, mince herbs or garlic. Wusthof 8" bread knife slices through hard-crusted artisan loaves or soft sandwich bread, quickly and precisely. The sharpening steel maintains the razor-sharp edge. The 8" hollow-edge carving knife cuts precision slices from roasts and releases, for efficient prep on a buffet table and in the kitchen.
Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless-steel Wusthof Classic knives are engineered with the new PEtec edge (Precision Edge Technology) and skillfully honed for superior sharpness. Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge, and use of the full blade to the heel. Triple compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability. Ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip.
Wusthof Classic knives set includes come-apart kitchen shears with bevel- and serrated-edge blades of high-carbon, rust-free steel. Easily cut apart chicken, snip herbs and cut parchment paper. Extra-sharp stainless-steel blades cut through flower stems, twine and plastic packaging. This tool also opens jar lids and bottle caps, using the adjustable gripper teeth below the handles. The handles on these shears pull apart to clean or sharpen blades.
A handsome visual display on a countertop, the durable knife block features the Wusthof logo, testament to your preference in cutlery. Sharpening steel maintains a precision edge on cutlery. Lifetime manufacturer warranty on German-made cutlery.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.10-Pc. Set Includes:
Wusthof Classic Cutlery Product Features
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 6" utility knife
- 5" hollow-edge santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" hollow-edge carving knife
- 9" sharpening steel
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- 15-slot block
Kitchen Shears Product Features
- Essential sharp Wusthof cutlery, kitchen shears and sharpening steel in one convenient knife block set
- Every cutlery tool for efficient kitchen prep: paring knife, utility knives, hollow-edge santoku, chef's knife and bread knife
- Hollow-edge carving knife is the necessary cutlery tool for precise slicing of roasts
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, rust-free stainless-steel
- Carefully ground, polished and honed by hand, maintaining integrity of blade
- Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge and use of the full blade to the heel
- Triple-compression rivets attach high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic polymer handle fits either hand for firm cutting control
- Wusthof sharpening steel maintains a razor-sharp edge on cutlery
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs
- Kitchen shears cut apart chicken, portion meat to grill or freeze, trim vegetables and snip herbs
- Cut cleanly through parchment paper, cooking twine and open stiff plastic packaging
- Rust-resistant serrated-edge and bevel-edge blades of high-carbon steel
- Polymer handles fit either hand for firm control