Make perfect cakes with this deep square baking pan. Ideal size to bake gingerbread, pound cake or bars, this pan heats evenly, ensuring center of cake bakes evenly with sides. Bake cobblers or crisps, and enjoy the golden crisping that adds delicious crunchy flavor. Commercial-quality, uncoated aluminum square cake pan preferred by professional bakers ensures even rising. Steel-reinforced rim adds strength to prevent warping and provide an easy grip, transporting to and from the oven. Rustproof for long-life durability. Heavy-gauge aluminum. Oven-safe to 450 F. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
In partnership with CHEFS, Nordic Ware produces this premium, commercial-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum bakeware. Meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, CHEFS natural bakeware delivers exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of bakeware, cookware and barbecue accessories, since 1946. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware offers quality, dependability and value, recognized by millions of home chefs.Product Features
- Commercial-quality cake pan provides superb heat conductivity to bake flawless gingerbread, cakes or bars
- Even heating ensures center of cake bakes evenly with sides
- Perfect for cobblers and crisps, allowing a golden-crisp crust
- Natural, uncoated aluminum heats evenly, ensuring even rising
- Steel, reinforced rim adds strength, providing an easy-grip to transport
- Will not warp
- Rustproof for lifetime durability
- CHEFS signature professional-quality bakeware, cookware, tools, and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen