With the quick even heating of heavy-gauge carbon steel and superior nonstick release, this French crepe pan
prepares delicious, restaurant-quality crepes. Smooth, ceramic-coated nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free, the alternative to cooking healthy breakfast entrees and desserts. Preparing a sweet crepe with whipped creme and strawberry sauce, or savory havarti cheese and ham crepe, the surface on this nonstick crepe pan is so strong and smooth, batter cooks evenly and releases. Metal-utensil safe to use flexible stainless-steel spatulas and turn delicate foods.
With the low-sided edge, CHEFS carbon steel pan is intuitively designed to expertly flip an entree, with the finesse of a professional chef. Stay-cool cast stainless-steel handle is double-riveted for durability, and slightly curved to easily flip food single-handedly. Ready to use and easy to clean, this maintenance-free French crepe pan does not require seasoning. End loop. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Oven-safe to 650 F and broiler-safe. Hand wash.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality serveware, cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection -- meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.Product Features
- Unparalleled even heating performance of carbon steel and ceramic-coated surface for exceptionally-smooth release
- Carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat to prepare restaurant-quality crepes
- PTFE- and PFOA-free for healthy cooking
- Low-edge to expertly cook and flip crepe or omelette
- Metal-utensil safe to use flexible, razor-thin spatulas and turn delicate foods
- Ergonomic handle to easily flip foods
- Hollow cast stainless-steel handle is double- riveted for durability
- Pan does not require seasoning
- Heat-safe to 650 F
- End loop
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen