The Victorinox chef's knife is the essential cutlery that works morning to night. With a lightweight razor-sharp blade and nonslip handle, this knife minces, dices or chops vegetables or fruits, without hand fatigue. Slight curve of the blade edge allows precision slicing of meat, without tearing. This large kitchen knife is conically ground throughout the length and depth of the blade for razor-edge sharpness that performs with quickness and precision. With Rockwell hardness of 56, the blade is beautifully balanced and perfectly weighted for ease in handling.
Precision-stamped from high-carbon stainless-steel, the Victorinox chef's knife undergoes a special ice-tempering process to create an edge that can be sharpened throughout the lifetime of the blade. Laser-tested for optimal cutting power and bolster-less, Victorinox knives enable cutting with the entire length of the blade. Ergonomic handle with textured surface ensures a comfortable, nonslip grip. Hand-finished by skilled craftsmen in Switzerland, this Victorinox knife works so efficiently, it is utilized by professional chefs in five-star restaurants. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. Dishwasher-safe.
Victorinox knives have been expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884. Lightweight to prevent hand fatigue and world renown for quality-edge retention of the blade, Victorinox knives are top rated by leading consumer magazines.Product Features
- Slices fast and quick, with a razor-sharp edge and patented nonslip grip to prevent hand fatigue
- Precision blade dices, minces, chops or slices vegetables and fruits effortlessly
- Efficiently slices meat, without tearing
- Blade with Rockwell hardness of 56 is beautifully balanced and perfectly weighted for ease in handling
- Blade is conically ground throughout the length and depth for razor-edge sharpness and retention, without resistance
- Special ice-tempering process creates an edge that can be resharpened throughout the lifetime of the blade
- Precision-stamped, high-carbon stainless-steel for enduring performance
- Laser-tested for optimal cutting power and bolster-less, allowing use of entire blade
- Ergonomic handle with textured surface provides a comfortable nonslip grip
- Molded handle around the tang
- Swiss-manufactured with the same high-quality standards of the Original Swiss Army Knife
- Victorinox maintains standards of excellence in the manufacturing of cutlery, earning the highest respect from professional and home chefs for quality knives