Mouse over image to zoom in
Taylor Digital Pen Thermometer
NSF-listed digital pen thermometer features sensor on probe tip for precise cooking.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
*The National Sanitation Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization that employs stringent sanitation standards in evaluating food equipment for commercial use.
- Compact pen-style thermometer features sensor on probe tip for accurate roasting, grilling, braising and broiling
- Probe is FDA approved to gauge temperature of poultry, beef, pork, lamb or fish
- Minimal puncture to retain juices and moistness in meat
- Accurate within +/- 1.8 degrees to closely monitor cooking progress
- Temperature range: -40 to +450 F (-40 to +300 C)
- Response time: 6 seconds or less, with 1-second updates
- Temperature hold button
- Min/Max temperature recall
- Easy-view LCD readout
- F/C selectable button
- Pre-calibrated and easy to recalibrate or set to default calibration
- On/off button and auto shutoff
- Antimicrobial sleeve
- Model: 9877FDA
- Material: stainless-steel and plastic
- Thermometer: 6"L x 1"W
- Probe: 2 3/4"L
- Weight: 1-oz.
- Made in China
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Care and Use
- Do not leave thermometer in the oven, grill or smoker
- Clean and disinfect probe after use
- To restore default calibration temperature, remove battery for 1 minute and reinsert
- CR1225 cell battery, included
Customers Also Bought
You may also like