The KitchenAid Copper Core Skillet
scrumptiously serves up orange pecan French toast, soft-shell crabs and port shiitake reduction sauce with time-saving efficiency. Engineered with a 5-ply bonded design of a thick copper core between aluminum and stainless-steel layers, the KitchenAid skillet
offers quick, even heating extending up the pan sides. The innovative welded stainless-steel handle is hygienic and easy-clean and the magnetic stainless-steel base is versatile for years of everyday meals and special entertaining.
The copper core skillet sears, braises and fries foods including asparagus and omelettes to pork chops and dessert crepes. Even beginner cooks will perfect challenging dishes in the KitchenAid cookware
with its flared rim for smooth pouring and mess-free food transfer. Compatible on any cooktop and oven/broiler-safe to 500 F. Dishwasher-safe.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid continues to build on its legacy of creating a complete line of products designed for home cooks. KitchenAid now offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen.Product Features
- 5-ply copper core cookware engineered with the KitchenAid legendary quality and performance
- Thick copper core layered between aluminum and exterior stainless-steel layers for quick, consistent heating extending up pan sides
- Durable, brushed stainless-steel styling with magnetic stainless-steel base
- Welded, stainless-steel handle is hygienic and does not loosen
- Flared rim for smooth pouring and mess-free food transfer
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Suited for gas, electric, ceramic, glass, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven/broiler-safe to 500 F
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- 1-year unlimited warranty