The hard-wearing nonstick cooking surface and a fast-heating copper core make cooking with the KitchenAid Copper Core Nonstick Skillet both convenient and simple. Engineered with a 5-ply bonded design of a thick copper core between aluminum and stainless-steel layers, the nonstick skillet pan offers quick, even heating extending up the pan sides. The Dupont maximum life Platinum Plus nonstick cooking surface is scratch-resistant and PFOA-free for healthy, low-fat cooking. With its sturdy ergonomic handle and the magnetic stainless-steel base, the nonstick skillet is versatile for years of everyday meals and special entertaining.
The KitchenAid cookware
uses only a small amount of oil or butter for easy food release so your pancakes, omelettes, country potatoes, chops and dessert crepes slide right onto the plate. The nonstick skillet is ideal for braising, searing and frying foods and the flare rim ensures smooth pouring and mess-free food transfer. Compatible on any cooktop and oven/broiler-safe to 500 F.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid continues to build on its legacy of creating a complete line of products designed for home cooks. KitchenAid now offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen.Product Features
- Tri-ply stainless-steel cookware engineered with the KitchenAid legendary quality and performance
- Thick copper core layered between aluminum and exterior stainless-steel layers for quick, consistent heating extending up pan sides
- Dupont maximum life Platinum Plus nonstick cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and PFOA-free
- Durable, brushed stainless-steel styling with magnetic stainless-steel base
- Riveted stainless-steel handles do not loosen
- Flared rim for smooth pouring and mess-free food transfer
- Use with nonmetal utensils
- Suited for gas, electric, ceramic, glass, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven/broiler-safe to 500 F
- Hand wash
- 1-year unlimited warranty