Velvety smooth sauces, fluffy rice and creamy puddings are simply a few of the make again and again recipes the KitchenAid Stainless-Steel Tri-Ply Saucepan helps you perfect. With its tri-ply bonded engineering of a thick aluminum core between stainless-steel, the stainless-steel saucepan heats quickly and evenly, extending up the pan sides. The tri-ply pan's magnetic stainless-steel base is fully induction-ready and the tight-fit stainless-steel lid seals in moisture and flavors.
The innovative welded stainless-steel handle is hygienic and will not loosen after years of everyday meals and special entertaining. KitchenAid cookware
efficiently simmers soups, steams vegetables, reduces sauces and reheats leftovers. Even beginner cooks will perfect challenging dishes in the stainless-steel saucepan with its flared rim for smooth pouring and mess-free food transfer. Compatible on any cooktop and oven/broiler-safe to 500 F. Dishwasher-safe.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid continues to build on its legacy of creating a complete line of products designed for home cooks. KitchenAid now offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen.Product Features
- Tri-ply stainless-steel saucepan engineered with the KitchenAid legendary quality and performance
- Thick aluminum core between stainless-steel for quick, consistent heating extending up pan sides
- Durable, polished stainless-steel exterior with magnetic stainless-steel base
- Welded, stainless-steel handle is hygienic and does not loosen
- Polished stainless-steel lid helps lock in moisture and flavors
- Flared rim for smooth pouring and mess-free food transfer
- Interior capacity indicators for measuring convenience
- Safe for use with metal utensils, but nonmetal better protects the cookware surface
- Suited for gas, electric, ceramic, glass, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven/broiler-safe to 500 F
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- 1-year unlimited warranty