The affordable precision starter set from the cutlery experts in Solingen, Germany. This Wusthof Gourmet knife set
includes essential cutlery for the kitchen, multi-use kitchen shears and 4-stage sharpener to maintain a sharp blade edge. The 3" parer peels, chops, minces and dices vegetables and fruit and performs intricate work to create garnishes. The 5" hollow-edge santoku easily chops, dices or minces onions, potatoes and bulkier vegetables. This Wusthof kitchen knife set
includes the workhorse 8" chef's knife with long, slightly curved, extra-sharp blade to slice roasts, melons or squash, cut vegetables or fruit, mince herbs or garlic. Wusthof 8" bread knife slices through hard-crusted artisan loaves or soft sandwich bread, quickly and precisely.
Precision-sharp blades are laser-cut from Wusthof's own high-carbon rust-freel stainless-steel. Full tang is secured with triple rivets to the handle. The ergonomic handle on Gourmet knives
ensures a comfortable grip for use with either hand. Lifetime manufacturer on German-made cutlery.
Wusthof Gourmet knife set includes come-apart kitchen shears with bevel- and serrated-edge blades of high-carbon, rust-free steel. Easily cut apart chicken, snip herbs and cut parchment paper. Extra-sharp stainless-steel blades cut through flower stems, twine and plastic packaging. This tool also opens jar lids and bottle caps, using the adjustable gripper teeth below the handles. The handles on these shears pull apart to clean or sharpen blades.
This Wusthof 4-Stage manual sharpener performs beyond traditional models, sharpening fine-edge, hollow-edge and scalloped edge knives. Two sets of sharpeners in one: tungsten carbide to quickly set a precision-sharp edge on Asian-style and standard blades. Ceramic rods finish the edge. This Wusthof 4-stage manual sharpener is lightweight and simple to use. A few quick strokes keeps knives in top-notch working condition. Protective sliding cover to shield hands from sharpeners not in use. Nonslip grips on the base and handle for firm steady control. Wipe clean.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.6-Piece Set Includes:
- 3" paring knife
- 5" hollow-edge santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- Wusthof 4-stage manual sharpener
- Perfect starter set for efficient prep: paring knife, hollow-edge santoku, chef's knife, bread knife, kitchen shears and 4-stage manual sharpener
- Laser-cut blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, rust-free stainless-steel
- Full tang triple-riveted to the synthetic handle
- Ergonomic handle fits either hand for firm cutting control
- Kitchen shears cut through poultry, open stiff packaging and cut small stems and twines with ease
- Shears feature bottle opener and come apart to clean
- Wusthof 4-stage manual sharpener maintains sharp edge on cutlery
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs