With a heat safe temperature to 650 F and superb retention of hot temperatures, CHEFS carbon steel fry pan
browns, sears, braises and deglazes to perfection, with the superior advantage of nonstick release. Smooth, ceramic-coated nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free, the healthy alternative to frying hash browns, sausages and one-skillet meals. Maintenance free -- does not require seasoning. Ready to use and easy to clean, with a ceramic-coated surface so strong, you can sear rib-eye steaks, chicken breasts or vegetables, and finish in the oven or broiler.
Professional-quality, heavy-gauge nonstick carbon steel pan adds the delicious crisp-tender browning to scallops. Perfect to prepare blackened salmon, ahi tuna steaks or tiger shrimp, this fry pan seals in distinctive flavors, moistness and nutrients. Metal-utensil safe, allowing the versatility to use flexible stainless-steel spatulas to turn delicate foods, and scrape bits from bottom of pan. Excellent for preparing a rich mushroom or mustard cream deglaze or braising short ribs, with savory herb Provencal sauce.
With the low-sided edge, CHEFS carbon steel fry pans are intuitively designed to turn an omelette and easily release frittata. Equally versatile for low-heat cooking to poach Alaskan halibut or eggs. Stay-cool cast stainless-steel handle is double-riveted for durability, and slightly curved to easily flip foods single-handedly. End loop. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Hand wash.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality serveware, cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection -- meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.Product Features
- Unparalleled even heating performance of carbon steel and ceramic-coated surface for exceptionally-smooth release
- Heat-safe to 650 F to brown, sear, braise and deglaze to culinary perfection
- Carbon steel heats quickly and retains hot temperature, preserving nutrients, moistness and flavor of foods
- Ceramic-coated surface is strong to sear meat, poultry or seafood and finish in the oven or broiler
- PTFE- and PFOA-free for healthy cooking
- Adds golden crispness to hash browns, sausages and one-skillet meals
- Ensures delicious crisp-tender browning of scallops
- Prepares blackened seafood entrees to gourmet perfection
- Metal-utensil safe to use flexible, razor-thin spatulas and turn delicate foods
- Low-sided edge and ergonomic handle to easily flip foods
- Ideal for low-heat cooking to poach foods
- Hollow cast stainless-steel handle is double- riveted for durability
- Pan does not require seasoning
- End loop
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen