Expert carving, slicing, trimming and a meticulously-clean countertop with this beautiful edge-grain cutting board
. Sturdy, 2 1/4" thick hard-rock maple board with center pyramid-cut surface grips meat, ensuring a superior carving station for prime rib, tenderloin, crown pork roast or ham. The generous size of this CHEFS
cutting board provides ample room to slice an entire turkey. Juice grooves channel juice away from the center into the deep well and down to the drip tray, keeping countertop or buffet table dry and clean. Hand grips allow easy transport. Reverses to a smooth surface to knead dough, roll pastry dough or accommodate prep work. Dice, chop or mince vegetables, trim fruit and slide trimmings directly into the stainless-steel tray.
Select edge-grain wood from North American maple has been chosen for this cutting board due to its outstanding durability: the dense, tightly-grained composition preserves sharp edge on cutlery. Naturally resistant to cuts and scratches, this high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface to provide years of service. Gourmet chefs, celebrity chefs and home connoisseurs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of hard-rock maple boards. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens. Product Features
- Select edge-grain cutting board of hard-rock maple generously is sized to carve an entire turkey, rib roast or ham
- Center pyramid-cut surface grips and stabilizes poultry, beef or pork
- Juice channels into deep groove and down to drip tray
- Keep countertop or buffet table dry and clean
- Tight grain preserves sharp edge on cutlery
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating wood
- Built-in hand grips allow easy transport
- Reverse to smooth surface to knead dough, roll pastry dough or prep vegetables
- Custom-fitting stainless-steel tray to slide discards
- Gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of hard-rock maple cutting boards
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen