Enjoy delicious crisp-golden texture of cast-iron cooking, with this durable enameled 12-inch skillet. No seasoning required. With the natural even heat distribution of cast-iron, potatoes, eggs and sausages cook evenly and fast. This oven-safe cast-iron skillet bakes golden biscuits, rolls, puff pancakes or frittata. Black matte enameled interior ensures the exceptional searing that adds unmistakable flavor to hamburgers, pork, poultry and seafood, and easy release. Even-heating base, sidewalls and solid weight of Staub cookware
allows searing at high temperatures, sealing in moistness, nutrients and flavor. Perfect for grilled cheese or panini sandwiches. This 12-inch skillet has the ideal cooking depth to fry potatoes, chicken, seafood or appetizers. Smooth enameled exterior in combination with the natural heat-retentive qualities of cast-iron creates durable, maintenance-free cookware.
The Staub cast-iron skillet is crafted to exacting standards in France. Iron is cast in a single-use mold and high-fired at 1,400 F. Multi-coat enameling fired at high temperatures ensures outstanding strength, resistance to heat and longevity in the kitchen. Chip-, scratch-, crack- and rust-resistant. Spouts on sides allow easy pouring of liquids, and the helper handle provides the balance to easily transport from stove top to oven. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Safe to use on gas, electric, glass, halogen and induction cooktops. Dishwasher-safe. Made in France.
Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsatian region of France, an area renown for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Heat-retentive properties of cast-iron ensure exceptional browning, without the maintenance of seasoning
- Adds crisp-golden texture to potatoes, French toast and sausages
- Oven-safe to bake biscuits, rolls, puff pancakes or frittata
- Enameled cast-iron distributes heat evenly, ensuring food cooks uniformly
- Black matte enameled interior sears hamburgers, pork, poultry or seafood, and allows easy release
- Even-heating base, side walls and solid weight allow searing at high temperatures, sealing in moistness, flavor and crisp texture
- Deep design to fry appetizers, side dishes or entrees
- Smooth, easy-clean enameled exterior in combination with the natural, heat-retentiveness of cast-iron creates durable, maintenance-free cookware
- Fired at 1,400 F, the multi-coat enameling is chip-, scratch-, crack- and rust-resistant
- Dual spouts to pour juice from either side of pan
- Helper handle for balanced transport from stove top to oven
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality