With this set of knives
, food falls instantly from the nonstick ceramic-coated blades. Razor-sharp cutting performance of high-carbon stainless-steel. Ultra-smooth nonstick release. Pure Komachi 2 knife set
includes the right knife for every task. Brilliant colors and precision cutting elevate food prep to an effortless experience. Distinguishable colors prevent cross-contamination of proteins and produce. Food-safe, slick blade surface slices accurately with smooth gliding motion and releases, ensuring ultra-efficient prep.
The knife set includes 3 1/2" parer, the superb knife for intricate work: trim, core, mince, garnish, deseed and devein. Pure Komachi 2 series also includes 8" chef's knife, hand-sharpened to 16 degree cutting angle on each side, to slice, dice or chop vegetables, fruits and meats, and quickly release. Wide blade and ideal cutting length to slice larger foods with ease. Serrated-edge on the 8" bread knife slices tomatoes and soft fruits, keeping interior upright and intact. Slices hard-crust artisan breads, sandwich breads, delicate quick breads and bundt cakes, without pressing, crushing or crumbling.
Color-matched handles are lightweight and contoured for comfortable fit and easy grip. Sheaths protect blades from abrasions, maintaining the razor-sharp edge. Safeguard hands when selecting cutlery from in-drawer storage. Hand wash.
Kershaw is a brand of the Kai group, manufacturers of superior-quality knives for more than 100 years. Instrumental in developing award-winning technologies and utilizing the most advanced materials, Kershaw is dedicated to engineering tools that knife users are proud to own and use.Product Features
- Patented nonstick-coated blade surface releases foods, cutting with smooth gliding motion
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade is razor sharp
- Perfect starter set with 3 most-frequently used knives in the kitchen
- Bright color-coded knives prevent cross-contamination of proteins and produce
- Paring knife performs intricate work: trims, cores, minces, garnishes, deseeds and deveins
- Chef's knife is sharpened by hand to 16 degree angle on each side, to slice, dice or chop vegetables, fruits and meats, and release
- Wide spine and ideal length to cut larger foods with ease
- Bread knife slices artisan loaves, tomatoes, soft fruits and tall cakes, without pressing, crushing or crumbling
- Sheaths protect blades from abrasions in storage, and safeguard hands
- Lightweight, contoured handle for firm comfortable grip
- Kershaw develops award-winning technologies and uses advanced materials to engineer knives of superior quality