This tri-ply stainless-steel grill pan
features the exacting detail that has made All-Clad the premier cookware in professional kitchens. With 25% more cooking surface than a traditional round grill pan, this All-Clad cookware
lets you enjoy juicy grilled steaks, hamburgers or delicious seafood entrees any time of the year. The sides of this grill pan are straight and high, with corners, to easily flip or turn foods. All-Clad tri-ply construction is unsurpassed in the industry, with pure aluminum core that extends up the sides, ensuring the even heating and superior cooking performance that has gained international recognition in the industry. Designed for quick cooking using a small amount of oil or butter, this All-Clad cookware is the true connoisseur's choice for sauteing, browning and searing.
All-Clad's leading cookware line is brilliantly styled with a hand-polished gleaming stainless-steel finish that many of the world's professional and home chefs prefer. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with food, leaving the pure taste you desire. Magnetic exterior is perfect for all cooktops, including induction. Made in the USA.
Founded by metallurgist John Ulam in 1971, All-Clad MetalCrafters was the first cookware company to use bonded (clad) construction. The layering of carefully-selected metals creates superior heat conduction and control of heat temperature. All-Clad cookware continues to be handcrafted with American-made steel, the process that has remained true to its original bonding method for 4 decades.Product Features
- Tri-ply bonded construction is guaranteed for a lifetime of use
- Pure aluminum core extends up the sides for superior heat conductivity
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution, preventing hot spots while cooking
- Square design provides 25% more cooking surface than a traditional round grill pan
- Mirror-finish, magnetic stainless-steel exterior is hand-polished to a lustrous shine
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel for longevity
- Handles are ergonomically designed to maneuver multiple pans on a stovetop
- High-strength, noncorrosive rivets secure handles permanently to pan
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Handcrafted in America, All-Clad utilizes their precision, proprietary metal-bonding method that originated in 1971