With the durable, heat-retention of cast-iron and easy-release enameled surface, this Le Creuset roasting pan
prepares a feast to perfection. Low profile to allow even browning and ensure a juicy seared outer texture on beef tenderloin, Cornish hens or pork roast, while maintaining moist and succulent tenderness inside. The superior craftsmanship of Le Creuset in the Olde World tradition creates a cast-iron roasting pan that excels in performance. Straight sides to bake casserole, lasagna, cobbler or dessert, and greater surface exposure for delicious golden-crisp browning. Maintains heat to keep food hot longer on the table, and enhance the entire dining experience.
High-fired to 1,472 F, the vitreous, glossy porcelain-enamel coating distinguishes Le Creuset from all other cookware. Durable enameled surface is scratch- and stain- resistant to easily retain the beautifully vibrant color and smooth finish. This rectangular roaster attractively goes from oven or stove top to the table, and easily stores in the refrigerator. Smooth-glazed, enameled interior releases food, ensuring easy cleanup. Sure-grip loop handles for safe transport. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Superior heat-conductive cast-iron for its strength and durability and easy-release enameled surface
- Adds the outer crisp-searing texture to beef tenderloin, Cornish hen and pork roasts
- Seals in moist, tender and juicy flavor
- Straight sides to bake family-size casserole, lasagna or dessert
- Expertly molded of cast iron to exacting standards and finished by hand in the Olde World craftsmanship tradition
- Promotes faster cooking times, and maintains heat to keep food hot longer on the table
- Fired to 1,472 F, Le Creuset cast-iron cookware is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches
- Smooth-glazed enameled surface releases food for easy cleanup
- Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware and stoneware
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset cookware has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style