The solid weight of Staub cast-iron cookware enables even heating along the sidewalls and base to seal in moistness, nutrients and flavor. With the black matte enameled interior, this cookware retains heat to cook roasts, poultry or casseroles faster and release, without sticking. The unique self-basting system under the lid of Staub French ovens is the culinary advantage to flavorful gourmet entrees and side dishes. Spikes collect condensation and create a rainforest effect to continuously shower juices over food. With the circulation of heat and juices, Staub cookware
brings out rich intensity of flavors.
The oven-safe cast-iron skillet bakes frittata or biscuits, pan fries appetizers or chicken, sears hamburgers or steaks. Spouts on sides allow easy pouring of liquids, and helper handle provides the balance to transport easily from stove top or oven.
Staub cookware is crafted to exacting standards in France. Iron is cast in a single-use mold, high-fired at 1,400 F, utilizing a process of 2-3 coats of enamel throughout, ensuring an exceptional piece of cookware. The traditional method of producing Staub cookware is testimony to the beauty and enduring quality. Resistant to scratches. Will not chip, discolor or rust. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Tight-fitting lid on Staub French ovens includes oven-proof knob. French ovens and skillet are safe to use on gas, electric, glass, halogen and induction cooktops. Dishwasher-safe. Made in France.
Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsatian region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Versatility and durability all in one set to simmer, bake, braise, roast and fry
- Heat-retentive properties of cast-iron, without the maintenance
- Cast-iron maintains heat throughout base and sidewalls to cook food faster and keep food hot longer on the table
- French oven features spikes on underside of lid that continuously self baste meats, entrees and stews, ensuring rich and tender juicy flavor
- Unique self-basting system creates a rainforest effect to maintain moistness of foods and nutrients
- Circulation of juices and even heat distribution allow even roasting of poultry, beef tenderloin and pork
- Vegetables cook to delicious al dente texture
- Skillet adds crisp-golden texture to French fries, French toast or sausages
- Large skillet surface area is perfect to bake biscuits, rolls or frittata
- High-heat safe to sear hamburgers or steaks
- Black enamel interior is a superior cooking environment for nonstick braising and caramelizing
- Performs better with use, seasoning naturally, without maintenance
- Crafted to exacting standards, the iron is cast in a single-use mold, high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel
- Durable enamel is scratch-resistant
- Will not chip, discolor or rust
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality