The Rosle Grill Smoker Box turns barbecued foods into mouth-watering smoky favorites. Smoker box gives any of your grilled recipes a unique, delectable taste that varies with the woods you use, including oak, hickory, alder and apple. Grill smoker box holds approximately 3 cups of wood chips, pellets or smoking wood dust. Brushed stainless-steel design for long-lasting durability and easy hand wash cleanup.
Rosle or "Little Rose" is located in Marktoberdorf, Germany, in the Bavarian Alps. Founded in 1888, the family-owned Rosle metal crafting and engineering company began producing professional culinary utensils and tools in 1920. Today's Rosle grill tools continue in the Rosle tradition of premium quality, function and design in every product.
- • Grill smoker box gives barbecued food an aromatic smoky flavor
- • Durable brushed stainless-steel design withstands years of use
- • Holds approximately 3 cups / 750ml wood chips, pellets or smoking wood dust
- • Use with a variety of woods (oak, hickory, alder, apple, etc.) for different flavors
- • Hand wash only; not dishwasher-safe
- • Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects