When family and guests taste your mouth-watering fruit pies and quiches baked to delicate perfection in your Fat Daddio's Round Pie Pan
, they will mistake your creations for a professional baker's. Preferred by commercial bakers and pastry chefs around the world, Fat Daddio's thick, 16-gauge anodized aluminum pie pan provides superior heat conduction. Baking evenly and gently, recipes turn out with a uniform golden color and scrumptious taste and texture. The 1/2" flat rim creates a beautiful, flaky edge to your crusts every time. You'll bake pies at home for a fraction of the cost of bakery or restaurant baked goods.
The premium aluminum bakeware
will not rust, chip, flake, peel or blister. PTFE- and PFOA-free pie pan is nonreactive to acidic or dairy ingredients and will not affect the flavors of foods or discolor over time like natural metals. Fat Daddio's anodized aluminum bakeware is oven-safe to 550 F, broiler-safe and freezer-safe. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the commercial-grade pie pan is the highest quality for professional kitchens and home baking.
Family owned and operated since 1968, Fat Daddio's professional bakeware and tools were previously available only through specialty baking distributors. Originally designed for commercial pastry chefs and caterers who demand durability and functionality, the pie pan is now part of Fat Daddio's superior line of products offered to the home gourmet.Product Features
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides equal distribution of heat for uniform baking
- 1/2" flat rim creates a beautiful, flaky crust edge
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Will not rust, chip, flake, peel or blister
- Nonreactive to acidic or dairy ingredients
- Will not affect the flavors of foods or discolor over time like natural metals
- Oven-safe to 550 F and broiler-safe
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime warranty