Precision-cutting ceramic knives
with the sharpness and smooth release for ultra-efficient prep provide the firm, balanced handling control of ergonomic stainless-steel handles. With a sharp edge comparable to the precision of stainless-steel, these CHEFS knives
are lightweight to slice and chop smoothly, and minimize hand fatigue. Maintain a smooth, defined sharp-cutting edge longer, without sharpening.
The 3" ceramic paring knife
peels vegetables and fruit precisely and releases, for fast efficient meal prep. Create accurate, uniform cuts for garnishes and hors d'oeuvres.
Quickly slice meats, thick-skinned tomatoes, onions and pickles for sandwiches using the 5" serrated utility knife. Instantly release artisan bread or cheese and create deli-style platters.
Long-life ceramic 6" chef's knife is the multi-use cutlery tool. Chops, minces, dices and cubes precisely with quick uniform strokes.
The 6 1/2" hollow-edge santoku provides the straight balanced control to effortlessly slice paper thin to thick. Smooth gliding motion of the ceramic blade and hollow edge ensure quick release of vegetables and meats.
Unlike metal knives, these ceramic knives retain the natural color and crispness of food without leaving a discolored edge. Low-maintenance ceramic blades are nonreactive to foods and impervious to acids, oils and salt. Rustproof, stain-proof and moisture-resistant. Ergonomic stainless-steel handle fits the natural curvature of the hand for comfortable handling and control. Hand wash.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- Sharp, long-lasting edge and ultra-smooth release of ceramic blades, with the ergonomic handling control of stainless-steel-handles
- Lightweight ceramic minimizes hand fatigue
- Paring knife peels fruits and vegetables and creates intricate detailed work for garnishes and appetizers
- Serrated utility knife slices meats, thick-skinned tomatoes, onions and pickles and prepares deli-style platters
- Chef's knife chops, minces, cubes and dices, with smooth uniform strokes
- Hollow-edge santoku blade provides the straight-balanced control and quick release to slice, dice or mince vegetables and meats
- Ceramic retains a smooth-defined cutting edge longer, without sharpening
- Chemically inert low-maintenance blade will not absorb acids, oils or salts
- Ceramic blade retains natural color and crispness of leafy greens, without discoloring
- Rustproof, stain-proof and moisture-resistant
- Ergonomic handle for a steady, controlled grip