For high-heat searing of meat, searing scallops or stir-frying vegetables, the 4-quart. Staub Cast Iron Saute Pan\Braiser is the must-have elegant enameled cast-iron cookware for your kitchen. Handcrafted in France with a self-basting system, the Staub braising pan
is ideal for pot roasts, curries and paella. With its superb heat distribution and retention, the cast-iron braiser hides its secret under the lid. The Staub signature black matte enamel interior is superior for high-heat searing, plus braising and caramelizing. The more you cook with the braising pan, the better it performs, seasoning naturally with use, without maintenance.
Cast in a single-use mold, the Staub cookware is high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel inside and out and is PTFE- and PFOA-free. Resistant to scratches and will not chip, discolor or rust. Oven-safe to 500 F, broiler-safe and suited for all stove tops, including induction. An exceptional presentation piece, the cast-iron braiser transports easily from kitchen to table. Tight-fitting lid and stainless-steel ovenproof knob. Dishwasher-safe.
Using traditional casting methods, Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsace region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Superior even heat distribution and retention, so foods stay hotter longer
- Black enamel interior is exceptional for high-heat searing, plus braising and caramelizing
- Performs better with use, seasoning naturally, without maintenance
- Each piece is one of a kind -- crafted to exacting standards with a single-use mold, high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel
- Durable enamel is scratch-resistant; will not chip, discolor or rust
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Ovenproof stainless-steel/nickel knob
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- Limited lifetime warranty