From America's cast-iron cookware experts, this pre-seasoned Lodge cast-iron combination is ingeniously designed for multiple uses. Superior heat conductivity and retention of Lodge cookware
ensure soups, entrees and side dishes are rich with nutrients, moistness and flavor. The durability and versatility to fry, saute, sear, roast or bake make this lid/skillet and Dutch oven set an excellent choice for everyday cooking. The 3-qt. Dutch oven is perfect to simmer soup, bake casserole, roast chicken or beef or deep fry. The lid inverts to a 10 1/4" skillet for frying eggs, hash browns, sausages or hamburgers. Bake biscuits or rolls, and use less energy, due to the even-heating properties of cast iron.
With the durability for high-heat searing, the skillet in this Lodge cast-iron cookware set adds char-grilled flavor to steak, poultry and seafood, cooking indoors or on the grill. Lodge Logic revolutionary cast-iron cookware is pre-seasoned for easy release and mess-free cleanup. Seasoned with Kosher-certified vegetable oil and baked at a high temperature, the superior seasoning by the Lodge experts enables you to use this cookware right out of the box. Long handle and helper handle for safe, comfortable transport. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glass and induction cooktops. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Lodge cast-iron cookware is America's original cast-iron cookware, introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula and quality raw materials, precision molds create pans to exacting standards for professional chefs and home gourmets.Product Features
- Multiple cooking options with one combination set: the lid on the Dutch oven is also a skillet
- Superior heat distribution and easy release of cast-iron ensures exceptional cooking performance
- 3-quart Dutch oven is the ideal size to simmer soup, bake casserole, roast meat or deep fry
- Lid/skillet maintains nutrient-rich flavors and moistness of foods
- Use the lid as a skillet to prepare one-pan meals on the stove top or in the oven
- Cast-iron adds golden-crisp flavor to hash browns, sausages, French fries and hamburgers
- High-heat durability of cast-iron adds char-grilled flavor to steak, poultry and seafood cooking indoors or on the grill
- Long handle and helper handle for safe, comfortable transport
- Pre-seasoned with Kosher-certified vegetable oil and ready to use
- Family owned for four generations, Lodge upholds high standard of excellence in their traditional and innovative cast-iron cookware for professional chefs, home gourmets, and campfire cooks alike