The healthy choice for cooking -- this organic oval fish pan
is the lifetime pan perfectly sized for cooking large fillets, blackened fish, pan-seared scallops, mussels or shrimp. Made of 99% iron and chemical-free, this fish frying pan
transforms ordinary entrees into gourmet flavor. With 2-3mm thickness, the Mineral pan performs outstandingly at high temperatures to quickly seal in vitamins, moisture and nutrients. Allows the flavorful browning, even searing and light crisping that coated pans cannot. The more you use this de Buyer Mineral pan
, the better it performs. Pan darkens with use and becomes naturally nonstick over time.
Free of chemicals, this large diameter pan naturally enhances flavor of hamburgers, steaks, chicken breasts and pork cutlets, by sealing in flavor under high heat. High sides to easily turn or stir food. Wide flat surface is ideal for skillet meals and family-size paella. Perfect to roast and turn meats, vegetables or seeds. Large offset steel handles are double riveted for durability and allow easy transport with oven mitts to the table. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Mineral pan is the natural choice of conscientious cooks. Recyclable. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Oven-safe to 400 F, broiler- and grill-safe. Hand wash. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Founded in France in 1830, de Buyer is the manufacturer of the original French crepe pan used by professional chefs around the world. The name de Buyer is renowned as a premier European supplier of top quality utensils and cookware.Product Features
- Large organic oval pan is perfectly sized for whole trout, salmon, larger fillets and steaks
- 99% iron and chemical-free, organic pan is the preferred pan of professional chefs
- 2-3mm thick to endure high-heat cooking and grilling temperatures
- Allows the browning and crisping that coated pans cannot
- Seals in juices and flavor, resulting in carmelization (the Maillard reaction)
- Darkens with time, creating a naturally nonstick surface
- Steel handles are double-riveted for durability and easy transport
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- 100% recyclable
- de Buyer is the manufacturer of premium French cookware since 1830