Two pieces of cast-iron cookware for the price of one and infinite cooking options: simmer, sear, braise, fry, bake or use on the grill. An American original produced by Lodge, the legendary icon in cast-iron cookware. With high sides and heat-retentive qualities of cast-iron, this 5-quart Lodge Dutch Oven
simmers soup or stew, bakes a casserole, braises meat or vegetables. Domed lid/skillet circulates moisture and maintains nutrients, ensuring rich flavorful entrees. A favorite for frying eggs, sausages and crisping potatoes, universal Lodge skillet is the choice of professionals for preparing lunch and dinner entrees.
Pre-seasoned and ready to use, this Lodge cast-iron cookware sears steaks, hamburgers or fish fillets, releasing the earned flavors of a well-used grill. Adds the blackened seasoning flavor to seafood, pork or chicken. The superior heat conductivity allows uniform browning and crisping that is only achievable with cast-iron. Versatile skillet goes right into the oven to bake rolls, apple crisp or cherry cobbler. Combination Dutch oven with lid that doubles as a skillet is the healthy, chemical-free alternative for preparing appetizers, side dishes, entrees and desserts. Easy release and mess-free cleanup.
Cast from molten iron in sand molds and baked with stick-resistant seasoning at a high temperature, this cast-iron Dutch oven is ready to use, right from the box. Dual handles on Dutch oven and lid/skillet for easy transport. Safe on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. Oven- and grill-safe. Freezer-safe. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 5-qt.
Lodge cast-iron cookware is America's original cast-iron cookware company, introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula and quality raw materials, precision molds create cookware to exacting standards for professional chefs and home gourmets.Product Features
- Two pieces of cookware for the price of one: Dutch oven with a lid that doubles as a skillet
- Infinite cooking options: simmer, sear, braise, fry, bake or use on a grill
- High-sided 5-quart Dutch oven simmers soup or stew, bakes a casserole, braises meat or vegetables
- Lid/skillet circulates moisture, ensuring retention of nutrients and flavors
- Superior heat distribution and easy release of cast-iron ensures exceptional cooking performance
- Skillet enriches flavor of eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, hamburgers and fish fillets
- Exceptional for searing steak, frying potatoes, blackened seafood or chicken
- Pre-seasoned with Kosher-certified vegetable oil and ready to use
- Transport easily using dual handles on Dutch oven and lid/skillet
- Family owned for four generations, Lodge upholds high standard of excellence in their traditional and innovative cast-iron cookware for professional chefs, home gourmets, and campfire cooks alike