Two pieces of cast iron cookware
for the price of one and infinite cooking options: simmer, sear, braise, fry, bake or use on the grill. An American original produced by Lodge, the legendary icon in cast iron cookware. With high sides and heat-retentive qualities of cast iron, this 5-quart Lodge Dutch Oven
simmers soup or stew, bakes a casserole, braises meat or vegetables. Domed lid/skillet circulates moisture and maintains nutrients, ensuring rich flavorful entrees. A favorite for frying eggs, sausages and crisping potatoes, universal Lodge skillet is the choice of professionals for preparing lunch and dinner entrees.
Pre-seasoned and ready to use, this Lodge cast iron cookware sears steaks, hamburgers or fish fillets, releasing the earned flavors of a well-used grill. Adds the blackened seasoning flavor to seafood, pork or chicken. The superior heat conductivity allows uniform browning and crisping that is only achievable with cast iron. Versatile skillet goes right into the oven to bake rolls, apple crisp or cherry cobbler. Combination Dutch oven with lid that doubles as a skillet is the healthy, chemical-free alternative for preparing appetizers, side dishes, entrees and desserts. Easy release and mess-free cleanup.
Cast from molten iron in sand molds and baked with stick-resistant seasoning at a high temperature, this cast-iron Dutch oven is ready to use, right from the box. Dual handles on Dutch oven and lid/skillet for easy transport. Safe on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. Oven- and grill-safe. Freezer-safe. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 5-qt.
Lodge cast iron cookware is America's original cast iron cookware company, introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula and quality raw materials, precision molds create cookware to exacting standards for professional chefs and home gourmets.Product Features
- Two pieces of cookware for the price of one: Dutch oven with a lid that doubles as a skillet
- Infinite cooking options: simmer, sear, braise, fry, bake or use on a grill
- High-sided 5-quart Dutch oven simmers soup or stew, bakes a casserole, braises meat or vegetables
- Lid/skillet circulates moisture, ensuring retention of nutrients and flavors
- Superior heat distribution and easy release of cast iron ensures exceptional cooking performance
- Skillet enriches flavor of eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, hamburgers and fish fillets
- Exceptional for searing steak, frying potatoes, blackened seafood or chicken
- Pre-seasoned with Kosher certified vegetable oil and ready to use
- Transport easily using dual handles on Dutch oven and lid/skillet
- Family owned for four generations, Lodge upholds high standard of excellence in their traditional and innovative cast iron cookware for professional chefs, home gourmets, and campfire cooks alike