Sharp, angled point pierces thick meat with ease. German stainless-steel blade combines extra-sharp serrations and double-beveled edge for quick, precise cutting. Unique scalloped serrations penetrate Porterhouse steak, T-bone, pork chops and chicken, without tearing or shredding, leaving juicy flavor and savory taste within meat. Full-tang, triple-riveted construction provides strength, balance and durability. Ergonomic handle is smooth and contoured for comfortable grip. Handsome, dark Pakkawood handle is made from polymer-infused natural-wood layers for superior wear. Stain- and rust-resistant blade. Hand wash.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- German stainless-steel blade combines sharp point, extra-sharp serrations and double-beveled edge for quick, precise cutting
- Unique scalloped serrations pierces cleanly, without tearing or shredding
- Full-tang, triple-riveted construction provides strength, balance and durability
- Smooth contoured, ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
- Polymer-infused Pakkawood handle for superior wear
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen