CHEFS carbon-steel frying pan is the heavy-gauge everyday pan for high-heat searing, braising, grilling and stir frying. Incredible value for restaurant-quality durability, this carbon steel skillet
features a manageable weight and handle length to easily maneuver multiple pans on a stove top. With the outstanding ability to heat quickly and retain hot temperatures, this fry pan seals in flavors, moistness and nutrients. Excellent for frying eggs and adding a crisp texture to hash browns or sausages. Carbon steel skillet is unmatched for developing a delicate-crispy crust on grilled cheese sandwiches. Searing chicken breasts, braising vegetables or preparing blackened seafood, this 2mm carbon steel pan is preferred for consistent cooking performance and longevity. The go-to pan for deglazing, with high-heat tolerance and sloped sides for rich and flavorful reduction. The surface of this fry pan improves with use, creating a naturally nonstick surface to saute vegetables or bake fresh fish in creamy lemon butter sauce, ensuring easy release.
Equally versatile for low-heat cooking, this carbon steel skillet maintains low-heat temperature to poach eggs or seafood. With repeated use, this skillet develops a darkened patina, providing an easy-release surface that improves in nonstick performance throughout time. PFOA-free and PTFE-free.
With the 2mm thickness, and ergonomic cool-grip, silicone-covered handle, this fry pan is a natural choice for efficient meal prep. Stainless-steel handle is triple-riveted for long-life durability. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- Restaurant-quality carbon steel browns, sears, braises and deglazes to perfection
- Durable surface is metal-utensil safe
- High-heat tolerant skillet with 2mm thickness heats quickly and retains temperature to maintain flavor, moistness and nutrients of foods
- Seals food on the surface, resulting in the carmelization of natural juices (the Maillard reaction)
- Manageable weight and handle length to maneuver multiple skillets on a stove top
- Even-heating carbon steel adds a crisp texture to hash browns, sausages or grilled cheese sandwiches
- Gently sloped sides to saute vegetables or flip omelettes
- Excellent for low-heat cooking to poach eggs or seafood
- Develops a darkened patina, improving in nonstick performance throughout time
- PFOA-free and PTFE-free
- Stainless-steel handle is triple-riveted for long-life durability
- Cool-grip, silicone-covered handle
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen