Simply and safely, the Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi Manual Knife Sharpener
keeps a premium razor-sharp edge on your kitchen cutlery. Two-stage manual knife sharpener offers diamond-coated rods for coarse, pre-sharpening and ceramic-coated rods for fine sharpening and finishing. Stage 1 removes nicks and small inconsistencies on blade edges and Stage 2 smoothes and sharpens. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi
sharpener maintains the edges of even the hardest steel over Rockwell HRC 60. Use regularly to restore your knives to their original edge. Easy-grip handle for right- or left-hand chefs. Nonskid rubber feet ensure stability. Compact for easy storage. Wipes clean.
In 1731 German knife maker Peter Henckels registered his "TWIN" trademark, which helped his company flourish into one of the world's most exclusive, best-performing kitchen cutlery producers. Following the company's nearly 300 years of tradition and innovative success, Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan continues to produce superior quality cutlery and knife sharpeners
for professional and home gourmets worldwide.Product Features
- Design collaboration with chef Masaharu Morimoto, the world's most recognized Japanese chef and Iron Chef on "Iron Chef America"
- First stage diamond rods (coarse) reset a dull blade
- Second stage ceramic rods (fine) deliver a honed, razor-sharp edge
- Sharpens the hardest steel over Rockwell HRC 60
- Sturdy molded plastic housing for long-lasting durability
- Simple, safe and easy to use
- Easy-grip handle for right- or left-hand chefs
- Nonskid rubber feet ensure stability
- Compact for easy storage
- 30-day warranty for manufacturing defects