Constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel, the Global Stainless-Steel Kitchen Shears ensure quick, precise cutting and snipping of chicken and boneless meats to fruits and delicate herbs. The Global kitchen shears
are also a handy kitchen tool to trim flowers and cut parchment paper. Engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery and the Samurai sword, the kitchen shears feature thinner ground blades perfected to razor-edge sharpness. Handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards, the CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel blades are ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. The lightweight stainless-steel kitchen shears are highly resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel shears.
Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance, and with a smooth contoured design and no rivets, the Global kitchen shears exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. The bolster is seamless, gap-free and joint-free from tip to end, setting an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handles provide a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash.
Global kitchen shears and knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global cutlery as superior kitchen tools for every home and professional chef.Product Features
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Ice-tempered and hardened blade to Rockwell C56-58 degrees for an extremely-sharp edge
- Allows quick, precise cutting of chicken to boneless meats and fruits to delicate herbs
- Acute-edge blades of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel are highly resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel shears
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handles provide a textured, nonslip grip
- Recognized as a premium cutlery tool in culinary circles worldwide
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty