Duralex Picardie glass bowls
are comprised of the legendary durability that has made the original French Picardie tumbler a home and restaurant staple since 1939. With 2 1/2 times more resistance to shock and breakage than traditional glass, these clear glass bowls
are designed for cold or hot temperatures. Serve lettuce salad, pasta or fruit salad with the 2 1/2-quart bowl and 4 individual bowls. Ideal to serve a variety of berries or fruits. Duralex bowls withstand temperature extremes from -4 to +212 F to serve ice cream desserts with hot fudge, butterscotch or apple cinnamon topping. Heat-safe to serve oatmeal or hot cereal at the breakfast table or oven-roasted green beans, gravy or sauce throughout dinner.
With the classic style of the original French tumbler in durability and design, these Duralex Picardie glass bowls are chip- and impact-resistant for long life in the kitchen and on the table. Scratch-resistant to serve endlessly and space-efficient to stack easily. Easy-grip rims to transport from cupboard or refrigerator to the table. Set includes: 16-ounce bowls (4) and a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl. Microwave- and freezer-safe. Dishwasher-safe. Made in France.
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin, the heart of France. Picardie glass tumblers have been used for decades throughout France and the world in bistros, inns, schools, households and restaurants due to the superior durability of the glass.Product Features
- Clear tempered glass bowls are the classic style and durability of original Duralex Picardie tumblers
- 2 1/2 times more resistant to breakage and shock than traditional glass to hold cold or hot liquids or foods
- Serving bowl and individual bowls are perfect to chill and serve lettuce salad, pasta or fruit salad
- Perfect individual bowls for berries, fruit or yogurt
- Ideal for ice cream and hot dessert toppings
- Serve hot cereals, vegetables or sauces
- Withstand temperatures from -4 to +212 F
- Chip-, impact- and scratch-resistant
- The name Duralex is associated with toughened glassware, world renown for superior durability