Commercial-quality, Lodge cast-iron oval server distributes heat evenly to bake delicious potato or cauliflower au gratin, apple crisp or cherry cobbler. This oval cast-iron au gratin dish ensures the delicious golden crust that also gives macaroni and cheese the rich homemade texture. High-heat tolerant to sear fillet mignon, scallops or shrimp and deliver sizzling hot right to the table. Serve seared onions, peppers and fajita ingredients restaurant style. With superior heat distribution throughout the bottom and sides, the steady temperature of Lodge cast-iron ensures foods cook evenly the entire length and width of the pan. The perfect size for individual portions or servings for two, this Lodge serving dish is pre-seasoned and ready to use. Dessert with a crumb crust bakes to golden perfection in this cast-iron serving dish.
A healthy alternative to nonstick cookware, Lodge's pre-seasoning process penetrates metal's pores thoroughly and uniformly, ensuring an easy-release cooking surface. Black matte patina improves naturally with use. Transport easily using offset side handles. End loops to store. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glass and induction cooktops, Oven-safe to 500 F, broiler- and grill-safe. Freezer-safe. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 36-ounce capacity.
Originating in Tennessee in 1896, Lodge remains family owned more than 115 years later. Makers of the finest cast-iron cookware, the even heating, superior heat retention and stick-resistant qualities of cast-iron makes Lodge cookware a favorite of professional chefs.Product Features
- Commercial-quality cast-iron distributes heat evenly to bake delicious au gratins, cobblers and crisps
- Superior heat conductivity ensures the golden crisping that gives entrees and desserts homestyle flavor
- High-heat tolerant to sear fillet mignon, scallops or shrimp and deliver sizzling hot to the table
- Lodge cast-iron retains moistness and flavor of foods
- Reduces baking time, with the even heat distribution throughout the bottom and sides
- Perfect size for individual portions or servings for two
- Ideal for individual casserole with breadcrumb or cheese topping or dessert with crumb crust
- Cast-iron is the healthy alternative to nonstick cooking
- The pre-seasoning process penetrates metal's pores thoroughly, ensuring an easy-release surface
- Black matte patina improves naturally with use
- Transport easily using side handles
- End loops to store
- Lodge Cast Iron is America's original cookware company, introducing cast-iron skillets and Dutch ovens in 1896. Lodge maintains high quality standards throughout the manufacturing process, and is the recipient of numerous awards for environmentally-responsible manufacturing.