Extra-thick, 2mm enameled-steel paella pan with the superior heat retention of carbon steel and flawless release of enamelware to prepare and serve traditional paella or skillet meals. This specialized pan made in Spain allows rice to cook evenly and absorb flavor of vegetables, meat or seafood. Wide Fagor paella pan
allows the even dispersion of seasonings, with rice and ingredients for more intense flavor. Heat-safe to produce the savory crust and serve authentic Valencian entrees. Heavy-duty enamel coating adds to the versatility of this pan to cook foods, without sticking. Cleans effortlessly, without scrubbing. Ready to use immediately, this enameled-steel paella pan does not require seasoning.
Resistant to rusting, chipping and cracking, the Fagor paella pan has all the versatility of an extra-large round skillet to fry hash browns, pancakes, eggs or bacon. Ideal for all-in-one meals, with sloped sides to easily flip or turn foods. Saute meat, seafood, sausage or vegetables, with the easy release of this enameled-steel paella pan. With heat-safe temperature to 500 F, finishing in the oven adds delicious seared flavor to entrees.
Excellent smooth surface for low-heat cooking, this paella pan has the capacity to cook for family and guests. Large, welded steel handles are easy to grip with oven mitts for safe transport from stove or oven to the table. Suitable for all stove tops, including induction, and the convenience of cleaning in the dishwasher.Product Features
- Even-heating carbon steel with smooth enameled coating allows easy release of paella
- Commercial quality with the superior ability to heat quickly and retain hot temperatures, without seasoning the pan
- Wide to simmer rice evenly, and allow dispersion of spices, with ingredients for more intense flavor
- Heat-safe carbon-steel produces traditional paella crust
- Extra-large surface the size of a skillet to cook hash browns, pancakes, eggs or bacon
- Perfect for all-in-one skillet meals, with sloped sides for easy turning
- Saute meat, sausage, seafood or vegetables
- Oven-safe to 500 F to sear entrees
- Excellent smooth surface for low-heat cooking
- Large welded steel handles are easy to grip with oven mitts for safe transport
- Suitable for all stove tops, including induction
- Cleans in the dishwasher