The razor-sharp exactness that butchers, hunters and fishermen expect from the German experts of cutlery. Now available for the home kitchen. Wusthof 6 inch curved boning knife
provides the agility to accurately and effortlessly trim closely to the bone. With the ultra-sharp cutting edge and slightly-curved angle, this boning knife follows the distinctive, natural curvature of meat bones, joints and chicken breast bones. Follows the contours of fish backbone to fillet with the skill of a professional. Ensure more edible boneless portion, with fillet intact. With this Wusthof Classic boning knife
, it is easy to butterfly chicken, steak or shrimp. Preparing game, beef, poultry or fish, the thin blade of this fillet knife maximizes the amount of meat or seafood served to the table.
With Wusthof proprietary PEtec razor-sharp technology, this specialized boning knife is engineered with a precision-edge blade. Skillfully honed by hand, the blade edge maintains sharpness longer. Signature to Wusthof Classic cutlery is the precision bolster, providing the heft and balance for accurate performance and firm cutting control. Triple-compression rivets secure the high-impact handle to the full tang for superior strength and maneuverability. Precision-forged, high-carbon rust-free stainless-steel. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. 6"L.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality continues as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced laser technology.Product Features
- Precision-forged, high-carbon rust-free steel with the defined edge to trim closely and accurately to the bone
- Slightly-curved angle follows natural curvatures of meat bones and joints and chicken breast bones
- Closely follows contours of fish backbone, leaving more edible, boneless portion intact
- Efficiently butterfly chicken, steak or shrimp
- PEtec advanced technology creates a precision-edge blade
- Skillful honing by hand maintains blade sharpness longer
- Precision bolster provides ideal heft and balance for firm cutting control
- Stain- and rust-resistant
- Full tang with triple-compression rivets for superior strength and maneuverability
- Ergonomic high-impact handle for comfortable grip
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs