Razor-sharp, deeply-beveled serrations and wider blade of this Wusthof Classic serrated multi-prep knife allow the power and the heft to slice cleanly and quickly. Penetrates tough-skinned produce, hard crusts, and delivers perfect slices every time. This serrated chef's knife
has the maneuverability and cutting-edge performance for effortless slicing. Ideal length to cut baguette bread, bagels, and hard-crust rolls, without tearing or crushing. Pierce tough skins on tomatoes, onions and eggplants, and produce paper-thin slices. Shorter than a traditional chef's knife, the wide spine offers firm control slicing chorizo, kielbasa, salami and sausage for breakfast to dinner prep.
Equally proficient slicing delicate fruits for salads and desserts, this 4.5-inch chef's knife slices apples, strawberries, mangoes and cubes melon. The ideal knife to slice panini sandwiches, quarter club sandwiches, halve biscuits and rolls, this 4.5" multi-prep knife produces clean crisp edges. Meticulously engineered of Wusthof's own precision-forged, high-carbon rust-free steel. Versatility and long-lasting sharpness make this 4.5" multi-prep knife a preferred choice for chefs of all skill levels.
Signature to the Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance to perform quick, precise even cuts. Easy to grip, and an extremely-comfortable fit, with full-tang triple-riveted handle, ensuring superior strength, balance and maneuverability. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. 4 1/2"L blade.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.You may also like:
Wusthof Classic Multi-Prep Chef's Knife Set, 2-piece set, item 30615
- Precision scalloped serrations and wide blade cut cleanly and quickly
- Razor-sharp, deeply-beveled serrations penetrate tough-skinned tomatoes, onions and eggplants, without crushing or tearing
- Slice baguette bread, bagels and hard-crust rolls
- Slice apples, strawberries, mangoes or cube melon
- Wider spine for greater heft and proportionate balance to slice breakfast chorizo, salami and sausage
- Easily slice sandwiches and ensure crisp clean edges for restaurant-quality presentation
- Wusthof's own precision-forged, high-carbon steel retains a sharp edge longer
- Precision laser-controlled edge ensures a consistent blade angle
- Wusthof signature bolster and full tang provides superior strength, control and maneuverability
- Ergonomic handle
- Triple-compression rivets for long-life durability
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs