Celebrating the unparalleled heritage of the world's finest cutlery, this masterful forged cutlery set takes Wusthof back to its legendary roots. With exceptional sharpness and edge retention, this limited-edition, Wusthof 200 year anniversary set is a rare opportunity to own premium, one-of-a-kind cutlery. Wusthof chef's knife
and paring knife are crafted of high-performance carbon steel, a harder steel, with an exceptionally-tight structure that produces an exceedingly-fine cut. This collectible anniversary set includes two essential qualities professional chefs require for absolute accuracy and long-life durability: straight-edge blades that are flexible and highly-resilient to perform a multitude of daily prep tasks in restaurant and home kitchens. Carbon steel, unlike stainless-steel, darkens over time, creating a natural patina.
Forged from a single piece of special-formula, nonalloy carbon steel, this Wusthof chef's knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. With the perfect balance and slightly-angled edge for precision slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing, this chef's knife is the essential everyday tool.
The limited-edition Wusthof paring knife is the forged knife you need for detailed work. With the ideal length for controlled cuts, this knife trims, peels and slices small fruits and vegetables with ease and precision. Deseeds and deveins. Performs the delicate and intricate detailing to create garnishes that stand out on a buffet platter.
The handles on the Wusthof 200 year anniversary set are crafted from richly-grained rosewood, prominent for its extraordinary hardness and durability. The density and natural resistance to moisture stand up to rigorous use in professional and home kitchens. Wusthof signature bolster provides the heft for firm, accurate cutting control. Triple-riveted with gleaming brass rivets, the full tang of these anniversary knives offers the perfect weight and balance for effortless cutting. Includes Ballistol oil for blade and handle maintenance. Presentation gift box. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- Limited-edition 200th anniversary set commemorates Wusthof's commitment to excellence in cutlery
- One-of-a-kind craftsmanship utilizing proprietary, nonalloy carbon steel and rosewood handles
- High-performance forged carbon steel features an inherently tight structure, allowing an exceedingly-fine cut
- Starts with a sharper edge and retains a sharp edge longer
- Precision laser-controlled edge ensures a consistent blade angle
- 8" chef's knife is the essential kitchen knife for slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing
- 3 /12" paring knife performs detailed work: trims, peels and slices, small fruits and vegetables, deseeds and deveins
- Wusthof signature bolster provides the heft for firm, accurate cutting control
- Full tang provides perfect weight and balance
- Brass rivets triple-riveted to handle for permanent strength
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs