The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook is packed with over 200 recipes from restaurant chefs and home cooks across the country who share their secrets to the best cast iron cooking. Savory skillet breakfasts, crispy fried chicken and golden cobblers are a sampling of the cast iron recipes that capture the flavor and texture only achieved with cast iron. Bill and Cheryl Jamison, Nick Malgieri, and Alison Fishman are a few of the well-known chefs who reveal their successes with cast iron cooking. Full-color photos and flexible binding, 288 pages.
Delectable dishes range from breakfast specials to the secrets of great fried foods, soups and stews, biscuits and baked good, fish, veggies, and desserts. Special cast-iron cooking basics and how to enjoy open-air cooking and grilling. Includes great cooking stories and intriguing vignettes on the history and legend and lore of cast-iron cooking. Published in special flexible binding.
- • Includes cast iron cooking basics and how to enjoy open-air cooking and grilling
• Over 200 recipes for main dishes, meat and fish, side dishes, breakfast, soup, stew, chili, gumbo, biscuits, corn bread, desserts and more
- • Features recipes from well-known chefs such as Bill and Cheryl Jamison, Nick Malgieri, and Alison Fishman
• Home chefs nationwide share their most successful cast iron recipes
• Flexible binding for open display and easy reading while cooking
- • Full-color photos
• 288 pages