CHEFS stainless-steel electric skillet with domed lid is the multi-use family-size pan that lets you deep fry, saute, braise and sear expertly and in large quantities. With 18/8 stainless-steel, impact-bonded base tri-ply base and 1,700 watts, this 16-inch electric frying pan
provides the even heating and large capacity to cook breakfast, brunch and dinner using only one pan. High sides on this large stainless-steel electric skillet provide the ideal backstop to easily flip and stir foods and circulate flavors. With thermostat on the removable probe to adjust temperature 225 to 425 F, this electric skillet is your all-in-one pan to simmer, slow-cook, deep fry, saute, braise and sear! Cook to gourmet perfection, with a ready light that turns off to alert you when skillet has reached desired temperature. Mirror-polished interior is metal-utensil safe and richly designed to deliver this skillet right to the table.
Tempered glass lid lets you easily monitor cooking progress. The stainless-steel rim on the lid of this 16-inch electric frying pan creates a tight-fitting seal to retain nutrients and flavors for savory entrees. Vent releases steam to prevent boilovers. Cast stainless-steel pan handles are oversized to comfortably grip with oven mitts. With the large cooking surface and 4" height, this skillet is the ideal size for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Brushed stainless-steel exterior. Instructions included. Dishwasher-safe skillet and lid.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- Large, family-size cooking capacity and stainless-steel interior to deep fry, saute, braise and sear
- 18/8 stainless-steel, impact-bonded tri-ply base heats evenly and distributes heat for consistent cooking temperature
- 1,700-watts provides excellent cooking performance for simmering, slow-cooking and searing
- High sides provide the ideal backstop to easily flip and stir foods and circulate flavors
- Removable probe with thermostat lets you adjust temperature 225 to 425 F
- Mirror-polished interior is metal-utensil safe and richly designed for presentation on the table
- Temperature-ready indicator light turns off when skillet reaches desired temperature
- Tempered glass cover with stainless-steel rim creates a tight-fitting seal to retain nutrients and flavors within foods
- Vent in the lid releases steam to prevent boilovers
- Cool-touch, hollow cast stainless-steel handles are double riveted to pan and oversized to easily grip with oven mitts
- CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen