The Staub French Griddle with Spreader and Spatula
creates bistro-quality crepes right at home -- precisely cooked and deliciously thin. The enameled Staub cast-iron stove-top griddle ensures superb heat distribution and retention to cook evenly without hot spots. The French griddle also cooks pancakes, eggs, quesadillas, and more griddle favorites. The Staub signature black matte enamel cooking surface is superior for controlled cooking. The more you cook with the Staub griddle pan
, the better it performs, seasoning naturally with use, without maintenance.
Cast in a single-use mold, the Staub cookware is high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel inside and out and is PTFE- and PFOA-free. Resistant to scratches and will not chip, discolor or rust. Suited for all stove tops, including induction. Includes an attractive wood handle and French-style crepe spreader and spatula.
Using traditional casting methods, Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsace region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Superior even heat distribution and retention, so foods cook evenly and stay hotter longer
- Black enamel cooking surface is exceptional for precise-heat cooking and easy release
- Performs better with use, seasoning naturally, without maintenance
- Each piece is one of a kind -- crafted to exacting standards with a single-use mold, high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel
- Durable enamel is scratch-resistant and will not chip, discolor or rust
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Easily transports from stove top directly to table
- Sturdy handle with eyelet for convenient hanging
- Smooth enamel bottom is suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Includes a French-style wooden crepe spreader and spatula.
- Hand wash
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality
- Limited lifetime warranty