The Lodge Pre-Seasoned Round Cast-Iron Griddle receives consistent high scores by professional chefs for its superior heat distribution and retention. With the low edge for easy flipping, this 10 1/2" stovetop griddle is the perfect cast-iron pan for eggs, pancakes, crepes, grilled sandwiches and quesadillas. Adds delicious crisp flavor to hash browns, bacon and sausages. Oven-safe to bake rolls, pizza or hors d'oeuvres. Perfect to roast vegetables or sear fish fillets. Eco-friendly crafted, then pre-seasoned with a Kosher-certified vegetable oil for easy-release performance. Black matte patina improves naturally with use. This multi-use cast-iron cookware is safe for all stove tops, including induction. Oven-safe to 500 F. Broiler- and grill-safe. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
Lodge cast-iron cookware is America's original cookware, first introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula, precision molds and exacting wall thickness, Lodge maintains high quality standards throughout the manufacturing process. Even heating, heat retention, durability and healthfulness in cooking are the outstanding benefits of Lodge cast-iron cookware.Product Features
- Lodge round cast-iron griddle provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- The superior heat conductivity of Lodge cast-iron ensures uniform cooking
- Low edge to easily flip eggs, pancakes, crepes and grilled sandwiches
- Cast-iron gives hash browns, bacon and sausages deliciously-crisp, homestyle flavor
- Oven-safe to bake rolls, pizza or hors d'oeuvres
- Perfect to roast vegetables or sear fish fillets
- Pre-seasoned to use immediately
- Lodge's pre-seasoning process penetrates metal's pores thoroughly, ensuring an easy-release surface
- Black matte patina improves naturally with use
- Originating in 1896, Lodge remains family owned more than 100 years later. With superior heat retention and stick-resistant qualities, Lodge cookware is a favorite among professional chefs. Lodge is the recipient of numerous awards for environmentally-responsible manufacturing.