CHEFS ceramic nonstick electric skillet
features a durable, long-lasting PFOA- and PTFE-free surface that lets you cook with little or no oil and enjoy healthier entrees. With 18/8 stainless-steel body, impact-bonded tri-ply base, this electric frying pan provides the even heating and capacity to cook entire meals using only one pan. CHEFS ceramic nonstick electric skillet is ecologically engineered with durable, Fusion ceramic-coated interior, the eco-friendly nonstick to cook with less butter or oil and enjoy the same rich flavor of foods. High sides on this nonstick electric skillet provide the ideal backstop to easily flip and stir foods and circulate flavors. With thermostat on the removable probe to adjust temperature 225 to 425 F, and indicator light that turns off when desired temperature is reached, this electric skillet is your all-in-one pan to simmer, slow-cook, fry, saute, braise and sear!
Easily monitor cooking progress with the tempered glass lid. The stainless steel rim on the domed lid of this electric frying pan creates a tight-fitting seal to retain nutrients and flavors for savory entrees. Vent releases steam to prevent boilovers. Cast stainless steel lid handle and pan handles are oversized to comfortably grip with oven mitts. This skillet is the ideal size for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Brushed stainless steel exterior. Instructions included. Dishwasher safe skillet and lid (top rack). Skillet is immersible for easy cleaning.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- • Ultra-smooth ceramic nonstick surface to cook healthier meals using less oil or butter
- • Fusion ceramic nonstick body interior is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- • 18/8 stainless steel, impact-bonded tri-ply base heats evenly and distributes heat for consistent cooking temperature
- • Excellent cooking performance to fry, saute, braise and sear
- • High sides provide the ideal backstop to easily flip and stir foods and circulate flavors
- • Removable probe with thermostat lets you adjust temperature 225 to 425 F
- • Temperature-ready indicator light turns off when skillet reaches desired temperature
- • Tempered glass cover with stainless-steel rim creates a tight-fitting seal to retain nutrients and flavors within foods
- • Vent in the lid releases steam to prevent boilovers
- • Cool-touch, solid cast stainless-steel handles are double riveted to pan and oversized to easily grip with oven mitts
- • CHEFS signature professional-quality cookware, tools, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen