Razor-sharp Wusthof Gourmet paring knife set includes the blade styles every chef needs for efficient prep. Precision blades from the world's experts equip your kitchen with the cutlery preferred in international kitchens. Each blade is laser-cut from a single piece of German high-carbon, rust-free steel to exacting standards. Double-riveted for strength and longevity. Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip. Hand wash. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
The 3-inch clip point paring knife for expert peeling, dicing, mincing and slicing. Perfect to dice or slice green peppers, onions and red potatoes. Peel, pit and slice peaches for pies or preserves. Razor-sharp cutting edge with clipped tip to shape broccoli and cauliflower florets with minimal pressure and create gourmet appetizers. This knife cuts precise slits in pastry and bread dough.
The 2.25-inch bird's beak paring knife performs the up-close work with smaller fruits and vegetables. Shaped like a bird's beak, the curved blade on this 2.25-inch peeler follows the contours of apples, pears, persimmons, potatoes, and other round produce typically peeled in a single continuous motion. Cores and slices. Cleanly removes eyes from potatoes, trims stems and deveins shrimp.
Gourmet 3-inch serrated paring knife quickly pierces thick skin and tough rind. Slices tomatoes and zucchini and penetrates the rind on lemons and limes. With the serrated edge, this paring knife is the "go to" knife for slicing small fruits and vegetables.
Wusthof knives are created with dedication to old world craftsmanship and the best cutting-edge technology. This traditional German craftsmanship sets the industry standard for design, quality, durability and manufacturing excellence. Ergonomic contoured handles provide a comfortable grip. Hand wash. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital," Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.3-piece Paring Knife set includes:
- 3" Clip Point
- 2.25" Bird's Beak
- 3" Serrated
- 3 precision paring knives all in one set to peel, trim, seed, cut, slice and garnish
- Precision, laser-cut rust-free steel blades from the world's cutlery experts
- 3" clip point for expert peeling, mincing, dicing and slicing
- 2.25" bird's beak paring knife performs the up-close work peeling round fruits and vegetables, cores and deveins
- 3" serrated knife pierces tough skin and thick rind on vegetables and citrus fruits
- Blades are rust- and stain-resistant
- Ergonomic handles provide smooth comfortable grip
- Synthetic handles are resistant to heat and impact-resistant
- Double-riveted handle for strength and longevity
- Crafted by Wusthof, German manufacturer of fine cutlery since 1814