With the robust sharp teeth of a double-serrated edge, this Wusthof Classic Ikon serrated bread knife cuts quickly and exactly, using minimal pressure. This 9-inch bread knife
effortlessly cuts crust of breads, bagels and toughest-skinned fruits and vegetables. Deep, double-scalloped edge adds extraordinary sharpness to slice smoothly, without tearing or crushing soft interiors. Continuous curves along the edge give this serrated kitchen knife
an unprecedented advantage in cutting performance. Easily slices large artisan breads, tomatoes and roasts, even pies and cakes, maintaining the original shape of food for restaurant-quality presentation. Longer length blade slices thick rind, ensuring a smooth clean cut the entire width of the melon. Unique double-scalloped edge on this 9" bread knife never touches the cutting board for continuous high-volume performance, with a blade that never requires sharpening.
Signature to the Wusthof Classic Ikon double-serrated bread knife is the heel bolster, allowing the heft and balance for repetitive slicing. The full tang is constructed of a solid piece of Wusthof's own special-formula steel that extends from tip to rear heel, ensuring superior balance, strength and cutting control. Triple-riveted handle for durability and longevity. Precision-forged, high-carbon rust-free steel. Hand wash. 9"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Double-serrated edge with razor-sharp teeth pierces and cuts breads and toughest-skinned fruits and vegetables
- Deeper, double-scalloped edge cuts ultra-smoothly and precisely to slice roasts, as well as pies and cakes
- Extraordinary sharpness of the Classic Ikon blade ensures quick accurate slicing, with minimal pressure
- Longer-length blade pierces thick rind on melons, leaving interior intact
- Wusthof signature heel bolster provides the heft and balance to ensure effortless slicing
- Wusthof's own precision-forged high-carbon rust-free steel extends to the heel bolster, ensuring superior strength and cutting control
- Ergonomic handle is contoured for a superb, comfortable-fitting grip
- Triple-compression rivets for durability and longevity
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs