Wusthof 6 inch curved boning knife
ensures the precision accuracy to trim closely to the bone. With the sharp cutting edge and tapered pointed blade, this boning knife follows the natural curvatures of meat bones, ham bones, chicken breast bones and joints to cleanly remove meat. Easily follows the contours of fish to fillet with the skill of a professional. Ensure more edible boneless portion, and keep fillet intact. With this Wusthof Gourmet boning knife
, it is easy to butterfly chicken, steak or shrimp. Thin blade and precision tip allow effortless exact cutting to maximize the amount of meat or seafood served to the table.
Laser-cut from high-carbon rust-free stainless-steel, this Gourmet boning knife allows full use of the cutting edge, tip to heel and complete sharpening the entire length of the blade. Full tang, triple-riveted handle for strength and maneuverability. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. 6"L.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- Sharp edge and tapered pointed blade to trim right to the bone
- Follows the natural curvature of meat bones, joints and chicken breasts for clean removal of meat
- Follows contours of fish to keep fillet intact
- Laser-cut, high-carbon rust-free steel with full use of the cutting edge, tip to heel
- Easily sharpen the entire length of the blade
- Efficiently butterfly chicken, steak or shrimp
- Stain- and rust-resistant
- Full tang with triple-compression rivets for strength and maneuverability
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs