Mouse over image to zoom in
Breville Smart Coffee Grinder, BCG800XL
You choose the grind and grinder automatically adjusts the dose for the most flavorful coffee.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Australian-based Breville products set the standard in no-compromise performance and durability. Breville's new generation of heavy-duty, professional-grade countertop appliances for the home chef offer forward-thinking innovation, remarkable design and smooth-operating features.
- Breville's unique Dosing IQ technology precisely calibrates each dose
- Backlit LCD screen displays 25 grind settings, number of cups/shots and customized grind amount
- Hardened stainless-steel conical burrs reduce grinding heat to protect the essential oils in the coffee beans
- 25 grind settings dial adjusts from French press coarse to espresso extra fine
- Amount dial adjusts for less or more grinds and coffee strength
- 1-lb. hopper with airtight lid and locking system easily removes for storage and transfer of beans
- Includes 2 portafilter grinding cradles (50-54mm and 58mm) for dosing directly into espresso filters
- Removable grinds container comes with lid and sealing cap
- Stainless-steel housing with outstanding durability and style to fit any kitchen
- Breville Assist power plug with finger hole design for easy and safe insertion and removal from the outlet
- Wrap-around cord storage lets you adjust cord length
- Wipe clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- 2 portafilter grinding cradles (50-54mm and 58mm)
- Grinds container with lid and sealing cap
- Conical burr cleaning brush
- Easy-use guide and English/French instruction booklet
- Model: BCG800XL
- Capacity: 1 lb. bean hopper
- Watts: 165
- Size: 6"W x 8 1/4"D x 15 1/2"H
- Weight: 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Material: stainless-steel, hardened stainless-steel, engineering-grade polymers
- Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China
Use and Care
- Do not immerse the machine in water or place any of its parts in the dishwasher.
- Unplug power cord from power outlet before cleaning.
- Wash the grinds container and lid, bean hopper and lid and portafilter cradles in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe and polish exterior of grinder with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe the LCD screen with a soft damp cloth. Apply cleanser to the cloth and not the LCD surface. Cleaning with a dry cloth may scratch the surface.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads to the clean the machine.
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$39.95 - $149.95
SAVE up to $30
$129.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $100