The durability of 18/8 heavy-gauge stainless-steel for daily use in restaurant and home kitchens. CHEFS stainless-steel measuring spoons and cups include traditional and extended sizes -- everything for preparing recipes in small-to-large quantities and the unbendable stability for long life in the kitchen. Long easy-grip handles to reach into tall jars and canisters, comfortable balance for easy transfer and precise measure. Flat rim to level ingredients. Polished stainless-steel exterior and brushed-finish stainless-steel interior. Standard units of measurement and metric equivalents. End loop and stackable.
CHEFS measuring pan
in hard-to-find, 2-cup and 3-cup sizes perfect for measuring and cooking. Interior markings to measure and melt butter, chocolate or cheese. Warm milk or cream, heat sauce or soup. Spout to pour ingredients. CHEFS stainless-steel measuring spoons include extended sizes to halve, double or triple recipes, without calculating fractions. Includes traditional sizes: 1/4-, 1/2-teaspoon, 1-teaspoon and 1-tablespoon, plus 1/16-, 1/8-, 2/3-, 1 1/2-teaspoon and 2-teaspoon. CHEFS measuring cups include: 1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup, plus 4 additional measures: 1/16-, 1/8-, 2/3-, and 3/4-cup to easily adjust recipes. The perfect gift set for the well-equipped kitchen. Dishwasher-safe.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, textiles, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- Heavy-gauge 18/8 stainless-steel measuring pans, spoons and cups in one all-inclusive set for restaurant and home kitchens
- Unbendable and unbreakable durability and hard-to-find sizes
- Multi-use 2- and 3-cup pans durable to use on the stove top, with interior markings to measure, heat or melt ingredients
- Measuring spoons and cups with extended sizes to halve, double or triple recipes, without figuring fractions
- Extra-long handles for balance, easy transfer and precise measure
- Flat rim to level ingredients
- Nonreactive to acidic or dairy ingredients
- Standard measurement units and metric equivalents
- End loop and stackable
- CHEFS professional-quality cookware, tools, textiles, bakeware, serveware and dinnerware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen