Staub pumpkin cocotte
with lid is the beautiful oven-to-table centerpiece that celebrates the savory flavors of the harvest season. Sculptured lid ensures spices and moisture circulate to return all the delicious seasonings and nutrients to the heart of the meal. Staub enameled cast-iron is the culinary advantage to flavorful, professionally cooked soups and entrees. Prepare vegetables to delicious al dente texture, bake squash or sweet potato casserole with scrumptious all-around crisping. Micro-textured black matte enameled interior with quartz yields unparalleled browning to roast beef or pork to gourmet perfection. Signature black matte enamel interior is a superb environment for caramelizing. Scratch-, craze and stain-resistant for restaurant-quality presentation meal after meal. Authentic stem-shaped brass knob adds to the precise detailing of this superbly functional, pumpkin-shaped ovenware. Handcrafted in France, Staub enameled cast-iron cookware is preferred by internationally famous chefs for the superb heat distribution, retention and long-life functionality.
The Staub round cocotte with lid is crafted to exacting standards. Multi-coat enameling creates a unique majolique finish for smooth release and exceptionally durability. The traditional method of producing Staub cookware is testimony to the beauty and enduring quality. Resistant to scratches. Will not chip, discolor or rust. Oven-safe to 500 F. Lead-free and cadmium-free. Dishwasher-safe. Made in France.
Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsace region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Present harvest-fresh soups, stews, vegetables or roasts in this beautiful, autumnal cocotte
- Sculptured lid and base ensure the even heat distribution and circulation of juices to maintain full flavor, while preserving nutrients
- Vegetables cook to delicious al dente texture
- Circulation of juices and even heat distribution allow even roasting of poultry, beef tenderloin and pork
- Micro-textured black matte enamel interior with quartz is unparalleled for browning, braising and deglazing
- Scratch-, craze- and stain-resistant
- Multi-coat exterior enameling creates a unique majolique finish for smooth release and beautiful presentation
- Durable enamel coating is scratch-, chip- and rust-resistant
- Will not discolor
- Lead-free and cadmium-free
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality