The rich culinary legacy of Le Creuset makes a lasting impression with the Signature collection. The Le Creuset Signature covered casserole
is deep and spacious to layer meats and vegetables, roast meat or bake pasta entrees and deliver the moist and nutritious flavor that elevates foods to gourmet perfection. For casseroles and all-in-one meals, this stoneware baker with lid
presents entrees with culinary excellence. Preferred by chefs for the overall strength and durability, Le Creuset's oven-to-table stoneware provides outstanding heat conduction, ensuring all ingredients bake evenly, and promotes faster cooking times. Wider easy-grip ridged handles provide a comfortable grip to transport easily and safely from the oven to your table.
Expertly enameled with a vitreous, glossy enamel coating that distinguishes Le Creuset from all other bakeware, the durable surface of this stoneware baker with lid is scratch- and stain- resistant to retain the beautifully vibrant color and smooth finish. This Le Creuset Signature covered casserole attractively goes from oven or stove top to the table, and easily stores in the refrigerator. Extremely durable stoneware is resistant to chips and cracking. Nonporous, enameled surface will not absorb moisture or retain odors. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Superior heat-conductive stoneware is preferred for the overall strength, durability and beautiful oven-to-table presentation
- Deep and wide to layer meats and vegetables and deliver all-in-one meals to the table
- Lid retains the moist nutritious flavor within entrees
- Removing the lid at the end of the baking cycle will add the golden crisping to casseroles
- Fired at high temperatures, Le Creuset nonporous stoneware is chip-, crack- and scratch-resistant
- Exceptional heat-conductive stoneware promotes faster cooking times, and keeps food warm longer on the table
- Smooth, glazed enameled interior releases food for easy cleanup
- Will not absorb moisture or retain food odors
- Foods or liquids will not react with the enameled finish
- Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset cast-iron cookware, stoneware and enameled tableware
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style