With the unparalleled heat retention and smooth enameled surface, this Le Creuset Signature rectangular baking dish
allows even browning to add delicious crisping to casseroles and side dishes. This 3.2-quart casserole dish
heats quickly to bake a rich delicious lasagna, enchilada or vegetable casserole and ensure the easy cleanup that won't waste your time in the kitchen. Maintains heat to keep food warm longer on the table, and enhance the enjoyment of fine dining. High straight sides on this rectangular stoneware baker
are perfect for baking homemade cakes, rolls or biscuits. Wider easy-grip ridged handles provide a comfortable grip to transport easily and safely from the oven to your table.
Expertly enameled with a vitreous, glossy enamel coating that distinguishes Le Creuset from all other bakeware, the durable surface is scratch- and stain- resistant to retain the beautifully vibrant color and smooth finish. This Le Creuset Signature rectangular baking dish attractively goes from oven or stove top to the table, and easily stores in the refrigerator. Extremely durable stoneware is resistant to chips and cracking. Nonporous, enameled surface will not absorb moisture or retain odors. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Superior heat-conductive stoneware is preferred for the overall strength, durability and beautiful oven-to-table presentation
- Wide and shallow design provides maximum exposure for even browning
- Provides the golden crisping to casseroles and light crisp texture to desserts, retaining moistness and flavor
- Fired at high temperatures, Le Creuset nonporous stoneware is chip-, crack- and scratch-resistant
- Exceptional heat-conductive stoneware promotes faster cooking times, and keeps food warm longer on the table
- Smooth, glazed enameled interior releases food for easy cleanup
- Will not absorb moisture or retain food odors
- Foods or liquids will not react with the enameled finish
- Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset cast-iron cookware, stoneware and enameled tableware
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style